One of my birthday gifts from Brad was tickets to see The Lion King: The Musical (isn't he the BEST gift-giver?). We went yesterday to The Wharton Center (on MSU's campus) to see it. We ate at one of our favorite restaurants beforehand- P.F. Changs. We split the lettuce wraps and sweet and sour chicken. We got a little worried when we first got to the restaurant because it seemed that everyone else had the same idea as us. It was 4pm and the place was PACKED!! We had to wait 30 min-thankfully it was only the 2 of us, because our wait would have been A LOT longer otherwise. Here we are before we left!The lady who played the older Nala had a really nice voice!

The lady who played "Rafiki" in our show had an AMAZING voice!!! 
The guy who played the bird, Zazu, was SO talented.

The guy who played the bird, Zazu, was SO talented.

Every animal, plant, and even the grass, were actually actors. Those guys were on stilts for the giraffes.

If The Lion King comes to your town, I would definitely recommend you go and see it. Even if you weren't into the movie, this is a totally different experience. Kids would love it too! It's the BEST Broadway show I have seen (and I've seen a few).



1 comment:
Ashley saw Lion King when it was here in Charlotte and she loved it! I'm sure it was amazing! What a great birthday gift!! :)
Post a Comment