Sunday, March 22, 2009

My Birthday

Happy Birthday to me!!
Saturday, March 21, was my birthday! I got to relax all day long because Brad nor his mom would let me do anything to help get ready for my party. I am so used to cooking food, cleaning, decorating, and planning activities for everyone esle's birthdays, it felt weird to not have to do anything.
My family all came over in the evening and we celebrated together.
The colors were purple and green- very pretty
Halle bought me those flowers on the table

Here's Hal and Parker playing before the party. Halle wouldn't smile and Parker's laughing..Go figure. My sweet boy
Gotta love that sweet face


My sisters, Allyson and Jessica- the coolest girls in town!
My sweet girl- she really worked hard to make my birthday special.
Parker eating his dinner- I think he likes it!

I LOVE IT!!! Mom D. made me my favorite meal of all time- Chicken Broccoli. I really appreciated her doing it because she had never made it before (usually my mom makes it). It tasted great!!

Opening presents Halle videoed the party My big gift from Brad- an Ipod Touch!! Now I will be cool like everyone else
Brad also got me a bathing suit and tickets to The Lion King:The Musical!!
The rest of the family got me some clothes, jewelry, Itunes gift cards, money, and a gift certificate to get my nails done
I was SPOILED!!!!
My super-cute cake
It tasted good too!!!

I made my wish and blew out the candles.

The rest of the evening, the guys watched college bball and the rest of us played "Take Two"- it's a game played with Scrabble pieces.

I had an extremely blessed birthday!! Everyone worked hard to make my day special and it was! I am truly blessed with a family who loves me a lot!!

1 comment:

Betsy said...

Happy Birthday, Kellie!! Your birthday looks like so much fun. It's so sweet that your family worked so hard to make it special for you. You are going to love that iPod Touch!! Yay! :)