Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The New Bathroom

Well, I finished the girl's bathroom (I mentioned we were redoing it a few posts ago). Actually, it has been done since last Saturday, but my weekend was filled with other cool things I had to post on, so I am now getting around to it.

Here's the front room. It connects between Halle and Jessica's room. It used to be a darker gray color. The mirrors are the same, but the faucets and towel hooks are new. We made these. I actually saw this idea on another blog, just can't remember which one. We just took normal soap bottles, peeled off the stickers, and put on scrapbooking stickers and a bow.The new towel bar and towelsClose up of the details on the towelsWe got a couple of these cute frames from Hobby Lobby, my new favorite store.The toliet/shower room. I painted it light pink (used to be dark gray).I stole the picture from Jessica's room. It matches her room too, but I thought it looked better in the bathroom.


The rug

The shower curtain. It's a little wrinkly now, but we're hoping the steam from the shower will iron it out. Otherwise, we will be steaming it ourselves. It has fur and diamonds on it!!! Very chic!


These are the curtain hooks. Lipsticks, shoes, and purses!! Very cute!
We haven't tackled painting the inside of the tub yet. Mom D still needs to get a valance for the window and a small cupboard for towels, and we are looking for an elegant looking tall vase to put on the counter.


Project #2 accomplished (for the most part). Everyone keeps saying I should be an interior designer. Actually, that was my original plan after high school. I just enjoy working on rooms in my house or my in-laws house (for now). :0)

Now the question is, which room will be next??

No comments: