Friday, March 20, 2009

First Day of Spring

Happy First Day of Spring!!! For all my friends down south, this means nothing to you, as you have been blessed with nice weather for a while now. For us stuck in the north, it brings a little excitement, as we hope spring really is on it's way here. I will admit I was quite disappointed this morning to see frost all over my car. I'm just praying for no more snow!!
To celebrate this great day, I wanted to share some of my favorite things about spring.

My birthday is during it! March 21st (the 2nd day of spring)

Everything starts blooming

We get to spend more time outside on nice days



We celebrate Easter


We get a Spring Break

We begin to grill out- the best food is made on the grill

We get to wear bright, spring-y clothes! No more drab, dark sweaters!

Happy Spring !

No comments: