Thursday, March 12, 2009

Our home

I thought since I posted some pictures of Halle's new room a few days ago, I would show you what the rest of our "home" looks like. We have been living with my in-laws since last August (when we moved back to MI). They have a big home, and our family has taken over the basement-which is more like an apartment. Halle took over one of the real bedrooms in the house, so that's why her room is so big!!
We would obviously love to have our own home, but we are extremely grateful for what we have been blessed with here at the DeLange's residence.
Here's what our place looks like:

Living Room

Living Room


The Kitchen



The Dining Room


The desk area


Our bedroom- It's not as cool as Halle's, but it does the job

The fireplace in our room


Another view of our room


The Bathroom

Parker's room area...It's a complete mess, but I didn't feel like cleaning it just to take a picture

No comments: