Thursday, April 23, 2009

So, I'm Twittering Now

I have no idea why I decided to up and join Twitter, only for the sake of saying I did so, I guess. I had no clue what it was even all about, even though approximately a million different people on television and here in the blogging world talked about it all the time. "Catch me on Twitter", "See what I've got to say on Twitter", and so forth. Well, I finally signed up the other day. I figured, although I am totally confused, I would rather be a part of it now, than look stupid 3 years from now, when I'm the only person left who doesn't "twitter." That's usually the case. I'm always a couple years behind on everything...Facebook, blogging, text messaging, reading the Twilight series, etc.
I am now a part this world. I must admit that I really do not have any time to spend on yet another website daily, but it's kind of cool to see what celebs are doing at any given moment, and so I catch myself spending 10 minutes here, 10 minutes there, throughout the day watching Twitter. My life isn't very exciting, so my headline is pretty "blah", but I did have Julianne Hough from "Dancing with the Stars" choose to follow me!! Maybe she sees potential in my twitter that I have yet to notice.
Anyways, if you have a twitter, let me know, and I will follow you.
Have a Twitterific Day!!

1 comment:

Christian Carroll Stewart said...

now you've made me want to start twittering. I signed up several months ago but haven't been back since!