Monday, April 13, 2009

Florida Day # 6

Florida Day # 6- April 9, 2009
This was a house right on the ocean that Jessica and I just loved!! It was HUGE, but looked really comfy and inviting. We really wanted to see what the inside looked like.
After shopping at a few boutiques in the morning, we headed back to the resort for one last day of the beach. Jess, Mom, and I all got new bathing suits while shopping!!
We ate lunch at the Ocean Cafe at the resort before heading to the ocean.
This was our view of the pool from the Cafe.

Mom, Hal, and Dad waiting to eat lunch.
Back at the ocean- Our favorite place to be! Jessica got brave enough to get in the cold water and play in the waves with Halle and Dad. I didn't! I'm not one for cold water, unless I'm super hot!
The wind really picked up a few hours later, so Jess, Hal and I all headed to the pool to swim. Halle hadn't gotten a chance to go down the slide yet, so she wanted to make sure she did it before we left.
Halle went down about 500 times!! She loved it!
I actually got in the pool. It helped that it was heated!!
Before we went back up to the room, we got in the hot tub. It was wonderful! That's my kind of swimming.
Tonight, being our last night at the resort, we decided to get dressed up for dinner. Our reservations weren't until 8:30pm at the Atlantic Grille (the other restaurant at the resort).
Halle in front of the dolphin fountain
It was quite chilly and windy
At dinner. The restaurant had only 8 entrees to choose from, none of which was anything I really liked. So, I "stepped out of my box" (as Halle put it) and ordered the salmon. It was actually pretty good. It had a strawberry bbq glaze on it.
It was a nice, last day at the resort. Tomorrow we head back across the state to Tampa.

1 comment:

Betsy said...

How much fun!! That resort looks amazing! You look so pretty and so does Halle. Ya'll are so cute together with your good tans. I love all your pictures!