Monday, April 13, 2009

Florida Day # 5

Florida Day # 5- April 8, 2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!
It was my dad's 61st birthday today! Unfortunately, we missed his party, but we did get to talk to him for a little bit!
This was our view from our apartment!! It was cloudy the morning I took this, but when the sun was shining, it was very pretty!!
Today we spent the afternoon down at the beach. We ran into a fun beach store (back towards St. Augustine-there was nothing in Palm Coast) in the morning, and then met Dad at the beach around noon. In the evening, we headed to the outlet mall in St. Augustine. We ate dinner at Ruby Tuesday and shopped the evening away. There were tons of stores!! Lots of designer outlet stores, which was cool- Juicy Couture, Coach, Dooney & Bourke, etc.
Halle talking to Brad while shopping
After the stores closed, we headed back to our resort. We missed American Idol, but we heard Scott got booted. I liked him, but he really wasn't the greatest singer. I could listen to him play the piano forever though.

1 comment:

Betsy said...

Hi Kellie! Your trip looks like so much fun. I just read through each day down in Florida. Ya'll packed alot into a week! I love going down there. I know it was especially fun coming from the cold weather in Michigan!! Great pictures, too!

Hope you have a good week adjusting back to the real world! :)