Saturday, June 7, 2008

Tonight I'm...

Tonight I'm:
Feeling: Refreshed- We did the unthinkable this afternoon. Halle, Parker and I all took a couple hour nap! It was so nice to snuggle with Halle on the couch in the air conditioning while Parker slept in his crib. I guess we were all worn out!!
Needing: To get things all ready for our trip to MI. I need to get the oil changed in the car, clothes packed, and everything here at home in order before I leave on Thursday.
Loving: Finding Nemo (the movie). It was on ABC this evening. We actually own the movie, but never watch it. It is such a sweet movie and the colors of the ocean are so beautiful. They did such a great job on the graphics!


Wondering: How I'm going to get everything done tomorrow! My schedule for tomorrow is: 9:30-12:30 Church, 1:30-3:00 Birthday Party for girl in Halle's class, 4:30-? Church picnic, 6:30-? Pops in the Park!! It seems everything is all happening on one day.

Dreaming About: Having our finances all worked out so we can buy a house! I don't know if it will happen this year, but I like to hope that it will.

Excited About: Seeing all my family in just a few days. I miss them all a lot!!

Remembering: Brad throwing Parker really high in the air when we were at the pool.

No comments: