Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!!

Happy Father's Day to my dad and my father-in-law!!! They truely are the BEST dads in the world. We were reminded today of the wisdom our father's give us and how it is so much more valuable than gold or precious rubies (Proverbs 4). I can't even begin to describe all the great advice and godly wisdom we have been given over the years from our dads. We love them so much and appreciate all they do for us.
This is my dad, Dave Franklin, holding Parker.

This is my mother-in-law and father-in-law!!! Ed and Micky DeLange

I also have to say Happy Dad's Day to my wonderful husband, Brad. He is such a great dad!!! He loves our kids unconditionally, wants to spend all his free time with them, and makes our family the top priority in his life (after God). He shows such patience to both them and me. I couldn't ask for a better husband and father to my kids!!! I love you Brad!!!

My husband, Brad

Today, we spent the morning with the DeLanges. We had pancakes for breakfast and then had our family church service down at Grandpa and Grandma Park's house. We then headed off to my parent's house for lunch. My grandparents, Aunt Terry, and Uncle Wes, Aunt Mel, and Rachel all came over too. My Uncle Wes and family are missionaries to the Dominican Republic and they are here visiting for the summer. It was nice to visit with them as I haven't seen them in a few years. In the afternoon, we all went outside and played with sidewalk chalk. We all laid downed on the ground and Halle traced the outline of our bodies and then we colored them in.

Here's Uncle Andy drawing while Halle watched
This was Allyson's
This was my mom's

This was Halle's

This was mine!

1 comment:

Heather said...

It sounds like SUCH a fun day!!