Saturday, May 2, 2009

Jessica's Senior Prom

Today was Jessica's Senior Prom! I can't believe she is a senior and this is her final prom. When I came into this family, she was just a little girl in elementary school, and now she's graduating...
Anyways, today, she spent the majority of it getting ready. I remember those days of running around all day getting my hair done, nails done, etc. Jess actually did her hair herself- it always looks better when she does it, and I did her nails (I guess I could become a nail technician if this teaching stuff doesn't work out)!
Her dress was very pretty and she looked stunning in it! Preston, her boyfriend, looked very handsome in his tux (which he got free because he wore it to school one day and handed out the Tuxedo store's business cards).


Preston, Rob, Salena, and Jessica



Halle made Jessica this picture. It is of her in her prom dress. So sweet!!!

The DeLange's had some parents of "prom" kids over this evening for dinner. We grilled out, and everyone brought a side dish. Our hamburgers ended up being a funny story-we used a different brand of hamburger and dad bought a brand new grill last night to use, so we're not sure what's to blame, but our hamburgers shrunk to half the size they were in patties. We called them "mini-burgers"!!

Grandpa came over too!

Aren't my kids the cutest?

Todd cut his dreads off last week. Thank goodness, they were disgusting! He looks 1,000 times better now!!Me and my sweetie! We went to a private school in high school, so we didn't have "Prom", but we did have "Jr/Sr Banquet". I went with this handsome guy both my junior and senior year! He was a great date!!!

No comments: