Saturday, May 23, 2009

This week in tv

This was a BIG week in televsion!
"Americal Idol" finished up and KRIS ALLEN won!! I was so happy he took the victory over Adam. Way to go, Kris!
I do agree with most the world that Adam will in fact be really successful even though he lost, however, I won't be one to rush out and buy his music.
"Dancing with the Stars" also finished up this week. I really liked the last 3 "stars", so I didn't really care who won. I was surprised though that Shawn Johnson won over Melissa and Gille. Obviously, she has a huge fan base from the Olympics. They were saying on the radio that every time an Olympic athlete has competed on the show, they have won.

On Tuesday night, "Glee" premeired on Fox. It was SUPER good!! I loved it and can't wait for it to start up in the fall again. It's my new favorite show.

The NBA playoffs have been on all week long, so all the men in my life have been glued to the television watching the games. I can't comment much on it because I don't waste my time watching them, so I have no clue who is winning/losing. But, I do want to mention that Parker loves watching the games and every time a player shoots the ball, he either says "Missed it" (when they miss) or "Made it" and claps his hands (when they make it). It's adorable!!
Although this isn't a tv show, we went and saw "Night at the Museum-Battle of the Smithsonian" last night! It was really good and funny. It lived up to our expectations. I would definitely recommend it! It also made me really want to go to Washington, D.C.! The Smithsonian looks awesome and I have never been to D.C. before!!

1 comment:

Betsy said...

I was soooo glad Kris won, too! And I thought Melissa would win DWTS, but Shawn Johnson is a cutie pie, so I was fine with that.

Laura and Lindy have told me about Glee. I will have to TiVo it and see how it is!

Hope you're enjoying your Memorial Day weekend!