Thursday, September 4, 2008

RNC

Well, the last two nights have been big ones for the Republican National Convention. I have enjoyed watching Sarah Palin and John McCain give their speeches. I especially enjoyed Palin's speech last night. She is such a good speaker. I thought she did a really good job for kind of being new to the whole national scene!!! I will admit that McCain's speech tonight was a little long, but still really good.


I think Palin is really pretty. She always looks really nice.
Cindy McCain is pretty too!Brad and I laugh a lot during the conventions because it is just one huge pep rally. The crowd cheers and boos at the appropriate times. It's like a bunch of high schoolers cheering for the upcoming game!

My favorite part of the Palin speech was when Piper licked her hand and wiped her brother's hair. That was too sweet!!!!
I really learned a lot more about McCain's history in the video clip they showed of him before his speech. I didn't realize he was a POW for so long! 5 years!!! Wow!!! You can tell he must have damage to his arms/shoulders because he can barely lift his arms up.

I hope everyone gets out and votes this year. It really is an historic election!

No comments: