Tuesday, September 16, 2008

New Hair Cut

Today was a very busy day for me. I got up at 6:15am, subbed at Lapeer West High School in the morning and then rushed over to Seaton Elementary and subbed there in the afternoon. The elementray didn't get out until 4pm, so I got home a lot later than normal. I ate a quick bite because I hadn't eaten all day and then headed off to my hair appointment.

Side note: My mother-in-law told me she wanted to pay for me to get my hair done and she actually set the appointment for me last week. She is such a sweet mom! I am truely blessed to have an awesome mother-in-law!


The salon we go to is really nice! It is called Innovations and it is very clean, upsale looking, and the ladies are super sweet and talkative. I haven't had a bad experience there yet! I had Kim, who is actually the owner of the salon, do my hair. I went in not having any idea what I wanted done except I needed some of the length cut off. I absolutely love long hair, but mine never looks very good long. As hard as I try, I can't get a curl to stay in it and it always gets weird waves/kinks in it when I wear it straight. She recommended we cut it to my shoulders, put some layers in it, and color it darker with some of my highlighted hair pulled through. I told her I trusted her and so she got busy. She cut off so much hair!!! The assistants had to keep coming and sweeping up the huge piles of hair. I have very fine hair, but I have A LOT of it!


2 hours later, the new Kellie walked out of the salon!! Here's what I look like now!!
Before I got it cut

After

The back

1 comment:

Betsy said...

Your hair looks so great, Kellie!! I love it! Your mother in law is so sweet to pay for that! How did you like subbing??