Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Fall tv is here

This week happens to be a great week for television as many of my favorite tv shows are premiering sometime this week!!! Yea!!! I have waited patiently through the long, long summer for my shows to come back on. Hey, I'm not saying I don't enjoy the summer (because I do), but I do horribly miss my shows while we are all on vacation. I will admit when I was a stay-at-home mom and had a dvr (which records shows for you), I watched ALOT of tv every night. I could record whatever I wanted and watch it once Halle and Parker went to bed. Well, now I am working a lot more and I don't have a dvr, so I can only watch tv when I get a chance. So, I have slimmed down my tv show list and am only going to make time to watch my absolute favorite shows.
My favorites include: It already started last night. I didn't get to watch all 2 hours of it, but I did pick out a couple people I liked. I have to say, I don't like this show until the "duds" get booted off and the good stars perform. They made a smart choice this season to kick 2 people off in the first week!! The first person that needed to go was the comedian (can't think of his name) and he got kicked off tonight. We're off to a good start!
Halle likes this show too, so this is something we can watch together.
My absolute favorite show is The Office. I can't wait for Thursday night!!! I can't wait to see what happens with Jim and Pam. I sure do hope they get engaged this season. Out of all the shows, this is the one I am most excited about.
Thursdays:I also love Ugly Betty. It's just a light hearted show. I won't be totally sad if I miss this show, but I do like to keep up with what's going on.

Grey's Anatomy used to be my favorite show, but I am kind of getting sick of it. I will probably watch it when I can, but I am not going to make a point of seeing it every week-unless this season gets good. Ever since Meredith died and then came back to life, I haven't been that into the show. Plus, this is on Thursdays and 9 which is also the same time as The Office. So, the only way I'll watch this is online.

Samantha Who? is a cute 30 minute sitcom that I like. It doesn't start for a few more weeks, but it's one that I will watch if I'm around a tv with nothing else to do.

I've heard that the shows has jumped 5 or so years into the future. I can't wait to see all that has happened in those 5 years.

I usually watch Brothers and Sisters because it is on right after Desperate Housewives. It's not a must see, but I do like the show and will probably watch again this season.


Chuck doesn't come on until next week or so, but I like this show as well. Actually, Brad started watching it and I now enjoy it as well. It is quite funny!!

Well, if you can believe it, I did slim my list down even though it doesn't look like it. I can't say I will be dedicated to watching all these shows all season long, but I do enjoy these shows and am looking forward to the new season.

No comments: