Thursday, October 9, 2008

Things I love about Fall

Well, please don't think I'm not doing my job, but I am subbing today and have over an hour to just sit here and waste time until my next class comes in. It's technically called a "conference hour", however, I don't have anything to do seeing as how I am not the real teacher of this class. So, I figured I would use my time wisely :0) and blog.
Our weeks are so extremely busy lately. I can't believe it is already Thursday! With Brad orking and going to school full time, Halle in school and taking piano lessons, and me working almost full time most weeks, I barely have time to breathe. This week has been packed full and the weekend if even busier, but I will write more about that at a later date.
Seeing as how I have time on my hands, I thought I would post some of my favorite things about my favorite time of year- Fall. Although I love North Carolina, I truely missed the real fall feelingwhile living there. Nothing beats the cool breeze, warm sweatshirts, and trees changing colors when you live in MI. I'm so glad we moved back before Fall so I could experience it all this year!

Isn't this a beautiful picture?

Nothing is better than driving down the road and seeing colorful trees surrounding you Or having it look like it snowed leaves everywhere- the only crummy part is if you have to rake those leaves so they don't kill your grass!!

I thought this was a cool picture

Pumpkins

I love carving pumpkins every year. It's so cool to see a bunch of lit jack-o-laterns on a porch while trick-or-treating.

Scarecrows

Carmel Apples--YUM!

I thought these were cute ideas for decorating apples

Who doesn't love cider and donuts?? This is from the orchard that we went to this year-Past Tense- Their apple cinnamon donuts are the best!

Bonfires

Candy Corn

Kids Trick-or-Treating on Halloween

Apples- even without carmel apples are delicious this time of year!!

I love Fall!

No comments: