Friday, March 5, 2010

Beauty & The Beast

Last weekend, my mom, Allyson, Amber, Halle, and I all went to see Beauty & the Beast (the Broadway show) for a girl's night out. It was also part of our birthday present from my mom this year.

We met at Olive Garden for dinner and then wasted a little time at the mall before heading to The Whiting to see the show. We had really good seats. They were center stage in the first balcony. So, we had a great view of everything.

The show was really good! Good singing, acting, and LOTS of humor!! I would definitely recommend it to anyone who likes Disney! We had a lot of fun together!! The only complaint was the because of the people sitting behind us. It was an 8pm show, but they brought their little 2-3 year old daughter and she only lasted about 1/2 hour out of the 3 hour show. So, needless to say, they made A LOT of noise which was quite distracting and maddening.

It really made me want to watch the movie again. Beauty & the Beast was one of my favorite Disney movies growing up!

(Blogger is being weird right now and won't let me upload pictures. Will do so tomorrow)

No comments: