Sunday, January 11, 2009

Halle's Birthday, Part 2

Today we celebrated Halle's birthday with the DeLange and Williams families. Every year I let her decide which meal she wants and what theme she wants her party to be. This year she picked homemade macaroni n' cheese and punch, and the theme was Hello Kitty. We bought Hello Kitty plates, tableclothes, napkins, and got a bunch of balloons and pink and white streamers. I made homemade mac 'n cheese, corn, rolls, bananas and oranges, and salad.
This was a board I had made just for fun, but Halle wanted to put it up at her party... Can't say I know how to draw Hello Kitty very well....
I also made Hello Kitty cupcakes. I think they turned out pretty cute!Halle opened up her gifts from the DeLanges. She got the Wii Mario Cart game and 8 weeks of gymnastics lessons!!! She is pretty excited to start that!!Bailey (her cousin and best friend) got her make-up and a big coloring board.

I can't believe Halle is already 7!!!! These years are flying by way too fast!!! These past 7 years have been absolutely great with Halle!! She brings me so much joy! Happy 7th Birthday Halle!!! I love you lots!!!!

1 comment:

Betsy said...

I was so excited to read your updates! I have missed you. I hope you all had a great Christmas!

Halle's birthday party looks like so much fun! Good job, mom! :)