Wednesday, February 17, 2010

"This is freaking me out"

Those were the words that came from my sweet, little 2 year's mouth last night as he was heading upstairs to take a shower. I was a little unsure as to what he meant by it because he really enjoys taking showers in my shower because it is huge and has 2 little bench-like seats in it that he can sit on. He begged and begged us to let him take a shower last night, and when I said "yes" he jumped up and down yelling "woo-hoo!" It was like a child being told they are going to Disney World or something. As I sent him upstairs with Halle to start getting undressed, I hear "This is freaking me out" come from his little lips! I just about starting peeing my pants! He's such a crack up. After putting two and two together, I realized he didn't like the idea of going upstairs to take a shower without me or Brad going with him. He needed one of us to stand there while he showered (a.k.a. play in the shower). Hahahahahahaha!!!

No comments: