Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year!

We've made it to 2010!! It seems like just last year everyone was freaking out about Y2K, and now it's 10 years later!
I have realized I haven't done a very good job with my blog this past year. I think I was trying to blog about WAY too much on each post and throw in a bunch of pictures, which would end up taking me an hour to post one blog. I really don't have an hour every day to dedicate to blogging, so I found myself not blogging at all. I like the idea of blogging, not so much that millions of people (or even one person) will read/comment on it, but so that I have a memory book to look back on of my family's memories.
I have a bunch of posts from this past year that I wrote, but never posted because I was waiting to add pictures to it. I feel like I should finish those and post them, but I think I will just keep those in my archives and start fresh and anew for the new year!
So, here's my first post of 2010!! It's a recap of our Christmas vacation!!
Merry Christmas!! We spent Christmas Eve with my family! We all got spoiled!!Buzz Lightyear came to live with us Christmas morning!
We now have a singing sensation living with us! We spent New Year's Eve all singing karaoke!

Christmas Day with my hubby!

We went and saw Trans Siberian Orchestra at the Palace! They rocked out!!

We played in the snow!

Overall, it was a WONDERFUL break and we don't want it to end. Tomorrow is back to reality for most of us, and we aren't looking forward to it! Happy New Year!! May 2010 be the best year yet!!

No comments: